John Maxwell’s prominent place as a best-selling leadership author is all built around the biblical principles he assembled during the early part of his career as a pastor. The 3rd edition of this best-selling Bible brings even more of his biblical leadership inspiration and articles in the context of their source, reflecting his current perspective and latest lessons to inspire readers.
Every believer is a person of influence. In the Maxwell Leadership Bible, leadership expert John C. Maxwell shows you the principles of leadership taught in God’s Word and how to use them. Whether you are an employee, a boss, a parent, or a neighbor, you are a person of influence in your part of the world. Throughout the pages of Scripture, John Maxwell has assembled the time-tested and irrefutable biblical principles of leadership to equip and encourage leaders with his signature approach, including the 21 Laws of Leadership, the 21 Qualities of a Leader, biographical profiles, and hundreds of notes.
- Now available in Thomas Nelson’s NKJV Comfort Print® typeface
- Over 120 “Profiles in Leadership” lessons drawn from the people of the Bible
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and notes on mentoring and influence
- A complete reference index to the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- Easy-to-read 10-point print size